Clarkson Builders is growing, and we have a fantastic opportunity for a driven Administrative Assistant to join our team! Read more about the role below.
We Are Hiring – Apply Now!
Are you proactive with strong communication skills and a passion for supporting your team? We have the perfect opportunity for you. As an Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the company director and play a vital role in keeping operations running smoothly.
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working (part office based in Milton Keynes)
- Communicate with new and existing customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- Delegate calls and emails to the relevant department
- Organise the diary (for both the company and company director)
- Keep all progress reports up to date
- Liaise with our accounting team and ensure all relevant information is sent within the given deadline
- Oversee marketing campaigns, advertisements and website updates
- Work closely with our website and marketing team
- Visit sites to take progress photos
- Update social media channels with the latest projects
- Organise all workwear and fleet vans (i.e. servicing, repairs and paperwork)
- Distribute flyers and leaflets
- Arrange courses and health and safety training for employees and subcontractors
- Request and keep on top of client feedback
- Manage insurance policies and liaise with the provider
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Organisation and time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and able to problem solve
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Send Your CV To Us Today!
If you are interested in our Administrative Assistant role, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter to our company director Jamie at [email protected].